The almond is the species of a tree native to the middle east,the subcontinental and northeast. Almonds are a rich source of Vitamine E,manganese,biotin,copper,melodeum,riboflavin,phosphorous. The almond that we think as a nuts is technically a seed of the fruit of almond tree a medium size that bears fragrant pink and white flower. Like it, cousins the peach cherry and an apricot tree,the almond tree bears fruit with stone-like seed within. This seeds of the almond fruit are what we refer to as almond nuts.There are many benefits of almonds if you add in your daily diet.
28 Grams (A1 Ounce or a small handful) serving of almond contains
- Fiber– 3.5 grams.
- Protine- 6 grams.
- Fats– 14 grams.
- Vitamine E– 38 % of RDA.
- Manganese- 32 % of RDA.
- Magnesium– 20% of RDA.
Benefits of Almonds
- Almonds are Loaded with Antioxidants- First of all,almonds are loaded with antioxidants. Antioxidants help you to protect against protecting against oxidative stress,which can damage molecule in cell and contribute to aging and diseases like cancer.
- The remedy for Anemia- Anemia happens when RBC contain less oxygen. Almond contain Copper,Protein,Vitamine E which work as a catalyst in the synthesis of hemoglobin.
- Almond for Heart Diseases- Scientists has also found adding almonds in your regular diet can reduce the risk of heart disease by keeping blood vessels healthy. The research found that they significantly increase the amount of oxidants in blood stream reduce blood pressure and improve blood flow.
- Boost your Energy- Almonds is the also rich source of vitamins and mineral which help to make you active throughout the day.
- Improve Brain Power- Another to Scientific reading for almond benefits shows that they contain Riboflame and L-carnitine nutrients that help in the growth of brain cells. Ayurveda advises that 5 almond soaked in water first thing in the morning every day for making your mind strong.
- Protect Skin From Sun Exposure-Furthermore, almonds contains Vitamine E which is a skin friendly nutrients. Vitamine E acts as a shield against sun exposure with minimum skin damage. Especially apply the almond paste on your face after 10 minutes wash your face.While going outside applies almond oil.
- Reduce Dark Circles and Puffed Eye- Finally, almond oil and paste is very effective for reducing dark circles. Soak almonds and grind it to make a smooth paste and apply in dark circles and leave it over night. Almond moisturize properties will soften the pesky line and reduce dark circle and pesky line.
To Know about 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Eating Walnuts Click Here