The botanical name of amla is Phyllanthus Emblica or Emblica Officinalis. The tree is usually found in India and Nepal and this is why is called Indian and Nepalese gooseberry. The word amla is derived from Sanskrit word “Amalaki” .The tree is best to know as green round small fruit. The fruit has a sour and bitter taste. Except for the seed, all parts of amla is editable. Gooseberry is rich in vitamin C. Glass of amla juice contains 20 times more vitamin C than a glass of fresh orange juice.
Benefits of Amla Juice
- Slow down aging- One of the best benefits of amla juice is virtually a super food . Amla has antioxidant that are effective in cell damage.It reduces the effect of free radical and thus effectively combats in the anti-aging process.
- Healthy Hair– Gooseberry is excellent hair tonic play an important role in beautiful and thick hair and also used as a hair conditioner.The wonderful berry act as a natural conditioner,minimize hair loss and graying and make hair strong and healthy.and also help to remove dandruff.
- Facial Glow– Another, benefits of amla if you drinking empty stomach will give your face a new glow. Gooseberry used in a combination of turmeric has an ability to reduce marks,scars, and blemishes.
- Weight Loss– Furthermore, not only Amla juice is beneficial for weight loss amla fruit is beneficial for weight loss.A good digestive system is an important fro losing the excess weight.To know about more details about weight loss Click Here
- Blood Purifier– Gooseberry Juice used to act as a blood purifier. Regulate intake of Amla juice purifies blood too and increase red blood corpuscles.
- Reduce Risk of Gall Bladder Stone-Amla juice help to prevent the risk of gallstone. formation as it reduces the cholesterol level.
- Eye Sight- Finally, gooseberry is very beneficial for eyesight. Amla improved eyesight and prevent age-related prevention degeneration.The anti-oxidants present in amla protect the eye retina from oxidative stress reduce the risk of cataract.
- Diabetes– Amla contains chromium which has a therapeutic value for diabetic patients. It stimulates the isolated cell that secretes the hormones insulin. Therefore reduces blood sugar level in diabetic patients and keep their body balanced and healthy.