What are Chia seeds
Chia seeds are tiny black seeds from the plant Salvia Hispanica, which is related to the mint. Chia seeds are the healthiest food on the planet. They are loaded with nutrients and antioxidant those can have important benefits for your body and brain. Benefits of chia seeds are endless if you will add in your daily diet. Seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acid chia seeds are also rich in omega 3-fatty acids.
Nutrients : 28 gram of chia seeds contain-
- Fibres- 11 gram
- Protein- 4 gram
- Calcium– 18% of the RDA( recommended dietary fiber)
- Magnesium-13% of the RDA( recommended dietary fiber)
- Phosphorous-27% of the RDA( recommended dietary fiber)
- They also contain a decent amount of Zinc, Vitamin D3, and vitamin B-6.
Benefits of Chia seeds-
- Chia seeds can cause a major improvement in type 2 diabetes.
- Help in weight reduction.
- Help to prevent the signs of aging.
- Chia seeds help to regenerate your tissue.
- It helps in improving the function of your brain.
- Chia seeds are beneficial for maintaining a health of the bones and preventing osteoporosis.
- Lesser the cholesterol in the body.
- Control the Heart disease.
- Enhancing the vision.
- Control heart rate and blood pressure.
- Builds red blood cells.
- Increase the stamina.
- Reduce hypertension and stress.
- Energizing and activate your body throughout the day.
- Good source of oxygen.
How to use chia seeds
Recommended Dosage of Chia seeds-
- Adults- 15-20 grams of chia seeds per day.
- Those between the age of 10- 18 may consume about 10 grams seeds per day.
Precaution of chia seeds-
- Avoid during Pregnancy and breastfeeding-
- Don’t use chia seeds if you have high triglyceride level.
- Avoid using them with mango and banana when treating diabetes.
- Do not use them with warm water and drink.
Where to buy Chia seedsIt is easily available online buy before purchase few things keep in mind
- Firstly Buy chemical free chia seeds.
- Secondly,Before purchase sees expire date.