Sunflower is one of my favorites flowers. Sunflower seeds are packed with healthy benefits that can help you head to toe. The term sunflowers seeds is actually a misnomer. Sunflowers seeds are the gift that has rays of petals emanating from is bright yellow,seeds -stunned center. Sunflower seeds are the excellent source of Vitamine E,Copper,Vitamine B1. In addition sunflower, seeds are the good source of manganese,selenium,phosphorous,Vitamine B6, Floret, and Niacin.
Benefits of Sunflower Seeds
- Sunflower seeds can help fight the sign of aging- First of all, With age the collagen which keeps the skin firm start to breakdown leading toward the development of wrinkles and sagging skin. Lots of reason behind this much stress,toxins, exposure,weight gain, disease. Secondly,Sunflower seeds are the excellent source of fat soluble vitamins and vitamin E. Sunflower seeds are selenium powerhouse which boosts the skin lipid barrier. Hence Eating a handful of sunflower seeds daily will reduce wrinkle and improve skin elasticity.Sunflower oil can also be applied topically to the skin to prevent skin from the sun.
- Act as an anti-inflammatory- Another thing it is the rich source of vitamin E which act as an anti-inflammatory and oxidant.Eating sunflower seeds can prevent the osteoarthritis asthma and rheumatoid arthritis.
- For healthy Skin-Furthermore, regular consumption of sunflower seeds will add a glow to your skin.Sunflower seeds are the rich source of vitamin E and copper.Vitamine E is very good for skin.It combats the UV rays and keeps the skin youthful and beautiful.
- For Healthy Bones-Sunflower –Finally,Sunflower is the rich source of calcium and mineral which prevent bone mineral density loss.
- Sunflower seeds can brighten your mood-In addition sunflowers seeds are the great source of folate and magnesium,which help regulate and boost moods.Just a handful of sunflower seeds gives you half daily recommendation amount of magnesium.
Special Precaution and Warning
- Especially,avoid during Pregnancy and Breastfeeding.
- Allergy to ragweed and related plant.